Sunday, December 22, 2013

Reflecting On Learning



Of all the courses that's we've taken, Strategies for Working With Diverse Children has been one of my favorite classes. I have learned so much from the readings, my classmates, and learned some things about myself as an anti-bias educator. I have truly enjoyed working with my classmates. I know that I will keep in touch with some of you in the future. I want to say thank you and wish everyone the best of luck as we get ready to complete the program.

 It is my hope that I can take what I've learned to help children in their families better understand culture differences and the importance of accepting one another. Being an anti-bias educator is a big responsibility and it's one that I have accepted and I'm ready for the challenge. For those of you who may want to keep in touch my email information is listed below. God bless you all in your future

endeavors.

Thesha :-) 

work email: tlewis3@bcps.org
home email: thesha817@yahoo.com 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thesa, I have enjoyed you in a few of my classes and wish you well in everything you set out to do. I also feel this is one of the best classes I have taken and look forward to using what I have learned to better humanity. It has been a pleasure working with you and other classmates as we learn and am thankful for this experience. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thesha,

    You are so right that being an anti-bias educator is a big responsibility. It is so important that we help children develop accepting and respectful attitudes with regard to diversity. It will be a challenge, but one that I look forward to taking on. I have truly enjoyed this course as well. I am excited about implementing the strategies that we have learned. I have enjoyed working with you and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Happy Holidays, and I will stay in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thesha,
    I hope your first week of our final course has gone well. Have a great weekend! Cindy Rube

    ReplyDelete